Gracious, well appointed CLASSIC home that will impress you with the Architectural details and Upgrades. This home has been meticulously updated with an easy flowing floor plan. As you enter the Foyer you are drawn to the beautiful views from the two story Great Room with walls of windows and French doors to the outside deck. This home offers tasteful and unique features with exquisite updates throughout. Features of the home include the formal Foyer with marble floors that opens to the two story Great Room with built-ins, gas fireplace and walls of windows, formal Living Room, formal Dining Room, 1st floor Master Suite with private balcony, walk-in closets, Spa Master Bath with travertine flooring, soaking tub, walk-in shower, and custom walnut cabinetry. The first floor office is a possible second bedroom with a Full Bath. The Kitchen is spectacular with attention to every detail for people who love to cook and for family members and friends who love to gather. The focal point of this Kitchen is the large center island with oversized sink, granite countertop, custom natural cherry cabinets throughout with amazing storage, Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, walk-in pantry, butlers serving area and travertine flooring. The Kitchen flows into the Great Room. There is hardwood flooring throughout the 1st and 2nd levels. There is a first floor Laundry with access to the outside, and an additional side entrance mud room for coat drop-off and access to the 3 car oversized garage. The Upper Level showcases a beautiful balcony overlooking the Great Room, 2 large Bedrooms with a jack-n-jill Full Bath, one of the two Bedrooms has its own Sitting Room. The upper level also offers two additional large unfinished areas for future finishing. The Lower Level is a fully finished walk-out offering a Family Room with fireplace, billiard area and half bath. One wing of the Lower Level can be shut off and offers 2 bedrooms with beautiful views of the gardens, jack-n-jill full bath. There is also an office/media room in this wing. The wing on the opposite side of the Lower Level offers a large Exercise Room with access to the outside decks, the possible place for your future hot tub. The Lower Level of the home would be perfect for an in-law suite or nanny living quarters. The landscaping and gardens paths surrounding this home are beautiful, with stone paths and a charming garden shed all overlooking the large 2nd lot being offered with the home. This home offers every comfort imaginable, with a serene backdrop to take your breath away. Situated in a cul-de-sac, access to York Township Park and close to all amenities including schools, shopping, I-83, hospitals.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
5,392 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Media, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Central Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside
- Insulated, Storm Window
- 2. Gas Burning, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS